Policy makers and medical providers won’t make changes without the data and information to back it up, and studies are tools which collect that data. Participating in studies or research projects is a way for warriors to shape and improve both policy and treatment. Not only do you help improve life for warriors, but you can also make some extra money as well! As studies are sent to Cayenne Wellness, we will share them with you here for you to review and sign up as you’d like.
“Guided Imagery and Pain”
UCLA Pediatric Pain and Palliative Care Program
Location: University of California, Los Angeles
You May Be Eligible If:
- You are between 12 and 18 years old
- You have been diagnosed with sickle cell disease
- Visiting UCLA for 1 laboratory visit
- Appointment usually takes 2 hours
- $100 cash for participants
- $25 or $40 for parents to cover transportation
- Sarah Martin, SRMartin@mednet.ucla.edu
Click here for more information.